Latest Updates to Connect
CONNECT IS RUNNING AT VERSION 3.2.2
Let us know how you like the new layout and if you come across any issues by clicking here
December 17th, 2013
- PANTRY REPORT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON LINE!! - Click HERE to View it.
- Ability for some fields in forms to auto populate in online reports
- enhaced feedback to the online orders in USDA.
- Adjustment to font sizes when viewed on IPAD device.
- Added Popup instruction boxes to forms.
Nov 1st, 2013 - New Site Launched
- Complete rebuild of the connect site for smoother operation.
- seperation of monthly reports by Fiscal year
- Addition of new monthly pantry report.
- ability to go back and edit past reports
- Eliminated case management link
The Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula’s collaboration extranet, Connect.HRFoodbank.org was created in order to improve the overall impact in the distribution of food and education to the hungry and to create a more efficient and closer collaboration between the Foodbank, its member organizations, and the community.
Connect is a completely online based resource system that supports the Foodbank member organization by providing a single point of access to essential Foodbank member network information and tools. Its important that the collaboration between the Foodbank and it’s member organizations becomes as efficient as possible. The Foodbank collaboration extranet supports exactly that by being an easy-to-use online tool for efficiently exchanging documents, networking, information access, and reporting of statsitics. Connect.HRFoodbank.org is safe and secure, there is no software to install. Training and support will be provided by the Foodbank, and best of all, it's totally free!
What can the site do for me?
Connect.HRFoodbank.org is a private online resource site with document management, and case management tools that can:
- Provide access to documents such as program paperwork, on-line manuals, guidlines, contact list, statistical information, and much more.
- Provides a way for uploading files, reports, and instant online retreival of statistical information.
- Updates on news and events regarding the Foodbank and its member organizations, as well as the community.
- A way to lookup other members profiles and contact information for greater resource sharing.
- Online ordering of USDA products, and soon to come FEMA.
- Online Case Management System (Oasis Insight - See below under Case management)
- Download program matrial and documentation.
Now all communication and documentation can be made available online, minimizing the effort to retrieve the latest updated information and simplifying the knowledge exchange process, be it in the pre-contact phase or in an ongoing contact.
On-line ordering. (USDA) - NOW AVAILABLE as of Febuary 27th
The on-line ordering feature provides 24-7 access to the latest USDA products provided by the Foodbank to participating agency’s. Also included is the ability for certain online reporting of statistical information from your distributions of commodity's.
Case Management system for participating agency’s
Connect.HRFoodbank.org is also a host to a case management system called Oasis Insight (formerly known as Charity Tracker). Find out everything you need to know about the people you serve with Assistance history, Household and relationship Manager, Notes, and Alerts. the system is host over 2,500 entries, some of which may be visiting you right now. All Case Information is shared within the participating agency Network who offer any kind of assistance. Allowing you to Track assistance for your agency and in the community, Collaborate with other member organizations on cases, Identify potential fraud, Conserve case management resources and the time it takes to process someone. This system is also HIPAA Compliant.
Who can use the site?
Connect.HRFoodbank.org extranet is a limited access site. You must already be a member organization with the Foodbank. Each organization and its users can use the site provided that they are a current valid member of the foodbank and have signed up for access to the site.
How do I Signup?
To sign up for this service please click here to start the electornic registration process. Upon your submission the foodbank will recieve your apllication, proccess it, verify the Agency account, and pending all that you should recieve a response with your username and password within 1-2 business days.
Still want more information?
Network Systems administrator
Agency Services Director