The Virginia Peninsula Foodbank’s collaboration extranet, Connect.HRFoodbank.org was created in order to improve the overall impact in the distribution of food among our Partner Agencies, and to create a more efficient and closer collaboration between the Foodbank, its member organizations, and the community.
Connect is a completely online-based resource system that supports the Foodbank member organizations by providing a single point of access to essential Foodbank member network information and tools. It is an easy-to-use online tool for efficiently exchanging documents, networking, information access, and reporting statsitics. Connect.HRFoodbank.org is safe and secure, there is no software to install. Training and support will be provided by the Foodbank, and best of all, it's totally free!
What can the site do for me?
Connect.HRFoodbank.org is a private online resource site with document management, and case management tools that can:
- Provide access to documents such as program paperwork, on-line manuals, guidelines, contact lists, statistical information, and much more.
- Provides a way for uploading files, reports, and instant online retrieval of statistical information.
- Update news and events regarding the Foodbank and its member organizations, as well as the community.
- Provide a way to lookup other Foodbank members' profiles and contact information for greater resource sharing.
- Online ordering of USDA products.
On-line ordering. (USDA) -
Case Management system for participating agency’s
Connect.HRFoodbank.org is also a host to a case management system called Oasis Insight (formerly known as Charity Tracker). Find out everything you need to know about the people you serve with Assistance history, Household and relationship Manager, Notes, and Alerts. The system is host over 2,500 entries, some of which may be visiting you right now. All Case Information is shared within the participating agency Network who offer any kind of assistance. Allowing you to Track assistance for your agency and in the community, Collaborate with other member organizations on cases, Identify potential fraud, Conserve case management resources and the time it takes to process someone. This system is also HIPAA Compliant.
Who can use the site?
Connect.HRFoodbank.org extranet is a limited access site. You must already be a member organization with the Foodbank. Each organization and its users can use the site provided that they are a current valid member of the foodbank and have signed up for access to the site.
How do I Signup?
To sign up for this service please click here to start the electronic registration process. Upon your submission the Foodbank will receive your application, process it, verify the Agency account, and pending all that you should receive a response with your username and password within 1-2 business days.
Still want more information?
Chief Financial Officer
Agency Services Director
Latest Updates to Connect
CONNECT IS RUNNING AT VERSION 3.2.2
Let us know how you like the new layout and if you come across any issues by clicking here
December 17th, 2013
- PANTRY REPORT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON LINE!! - Click HERE to View it.
- Ability for some fields in forms to auto populate in online reports
- enhaced feedback to the online orders in USDA.
- Adjustment to font sizes when viewed on IPAD device.
- Added Popup instruction boxes to forms.
Nov 1st, 2013 - New Site Launched
- Complete rebuild of the connect site for smoother operation.
- seperation of monthly reports by Fiscal year
- Addition of new monthly pantry report.
- ability to go back and edit past reports
- Eliminated case management link